Bundle up the family and friends and head out to one of these great holiday offerings in and around St. Charles!
- Christmas Traditions - The hands-down best fun for free in St. Charles during the holidays is to take a stroll along Historic Main Street and see all of the characters dressed up in period garb and fanciful costumes celebrating the season. Make it extra special and go at night to enjoy the lights!
- Celebration of Lights - If you are a big fan of lights, O'Fallon's Celebration of Lights is sure to engage your sense of awe. Options for enjoying the mile long light display include walking, trains, carriage rides and drive through.
- Dan's Emerald Forest - This hidden gem in Overland is one man's epic holiday display that includes lights, trains, characters and more. Support the little guy who just wants to spread Christmas cheer!
- Polar Express Train Ride - Put on your pajamas and bring your family to this very special chance to to ride a real train to the “North Pole.” Christmas comes to life on a journey to see Santa Claus who is waiting with a keepsake present for every good boy and girl.
- Winter Wonderland at Tilles Park - Slowly meander among a million twinkling holiday lights fashioned into over 100 displays of holiday characters and festive scenes. Walk this display on Mondays, buy carriage ride tickets in advance or just drive through at $10/car.
- And a whole lot more! - This handy guide lists a TON of free holiday activities in St. Charles County. From an ugly sweater party to train displays to meeting Santa and his reindeer, this list is comprehensive and shows just how much our town loves to celebrate the holidays! Merry Christmas!