Merle Schneider- Broker Co-Owner
Awarded #1 Agent In Missouri 2001
St. Charles Chamber of Commerce Business Person of the Year
Ready to face new challenges, my goal is to provide professional personalized service. My profile clearly illustrates that I am highly skilled in the areas of marketing, financial negotiations and issue resolutions. I will design an effective plan to meet your needs and objectives.
- SCHNEIDER Real Estate Co-Owner
- Licensed Real Estate Broker – 1981
- Licensed Life Insurance Broker – 15 years
- Licensed Stock Broker – 15 years
- ChFC-Chartered Financial Consultant – 1982
- CLU-Chartered Life Underwriter – 1980
- B.S. Business Administration – Truman University – 1974
Memberships and Leadership
- National Association of REALTORS
- St. Charles County Association of REALTORS (SCCAR)
- Presenter with Foundation for Personal Financial Education
- Recipient 2010 SCCAR Lifetime Distinguished Service Award
- Awarded Designation SSFR (Short Sale Foreclosure Resource) 2010
- SCCAR Public Relations Chair 2008 – 2010
- #1 Century 21 Agent in Missouri 2001
- St. Charles Chamber of Commerce
- Grace Church-Usher Captain
- The Woodlands Homeowner Association-President 1994 – Present
- 50 over 50 Community Shapers Award, 2005
- New Frontier Bank-Advisory Board of Directors
- Featured on Personal Impact Page-St Charles Business Magazine, Aug ’06
- Foundation for Financial Education – Speakers Bureau
- Business Network International – St. Charles Chapter
- Charity Fund Raiser Auctioneer Raising Over $1 Million for Local Charities
- Speaker & Motivator – Approved Negotiations Instructor
- And the kids say I make a Fabulous Santa!!
- I Love to Cycle the Katy Trail, Workout, and Play Friday Morning Racquetball!!
With the support of my professional & licensed team, my access to backup advisory resources and my performance record, we are confident that our team is the right choice to accomplish immediate results for you…NOW!
Click here to see what my clients have to say
No current listings, please check back later.