New year, new you? You’re already fabulous, but everyone could use a little self-care and personal enrichment, right? Here are just a few titles that might be of interest as you kick-start your new year no matter what business you're in.
- The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People is the top-rated personal enrichment book on Goodreads. The 396,346 people that rated it a 4.08 out of 5 are probably onto something with this book. It suggests simple changes to get your life on the track you want it to be on.
- Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity, by veteran coach David Allen, promises to show us how clear minds and organized thinking allows us to get more done. Who couldn't use more stress-free productivity?!
- You Are a Bada**: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living An Awesome Life has a pretty amazing title and that gets it a mention on this list. But it's also a funny and charming guide to overcoming self-sabotage and blasting past your fears.
- How to Win Friends and Influence People has sold more than 15 million copies since it's release in 1936. It's easy to see why it's a timeless bestseller with the mountain of sage advice it contains for how to get people to like you and more importantly, how to get them to see things your way.
- Eat That Frog! 21 Great Ways to Stop Procrastinating and Get More Done in Less Time provides 21 effective methods for conquering procrastination and how to keep technology from dominating our time. It does not encourage frog eating, however.