Dads do it all and then some! So what is the best way to show appreciation this Father's Day? Here are a couple of ideas that Dad will love!
- Dad Jokes - Punny jokes must be in a dad's DNA. Add to your dad's collection by sharing some good finds from Internet sites made to celebrate this dad oddity.
- Gear - Got a tech-loving dad? The latest gear - or accessories for his newest tech toy - is always appreciated. Get it personalized for a special touch!
- Alone Time - Just like overworked moms, dads can crave time alone. Carve out a weekend to let dad have the house to himself or plan a quick and quiet trip and handle all the details so he can just set up camp and be lazy with no one watching!
- Hobbyist Gifts - Wood working? Sports watching? Music playing? Whatever your dad's hobby, a gift meant to increase enjoyment or make it easier will mean a lot.
- Put Your Feet Up - In some cases, dad's comfy chair isn't so comfy anymore. And while change can be hard, a fancy new chair will make dad's eyes light up.