St. Patrick's Day celebrations range from wearing green to attending parades and drinking Guinness. However you choose to salute Irish traditions or heritage, be sure to also enjoy a hearty Irish meal. Here are a few recipes to make some of our favorite Irish dishes.
- Irish Stew - While Spring takes its sweet time arriving, this stew is sure to warm you up! The BEST Irish Stew Recipe is here.
- Boxty - Don't worry if you've never heard this word, it's really just a potato pancake...only it's the best potato pancake you've ever tried! We love this boxty recipe the most.
- Slow Cooker Corned Beef & Cabbage - Probably the most well-known Irish dish, this corned beef & cabbage recipe is easy and so, so yummy!
- Irish Bread Pudding with Whiskey Caramel Sauce - What's that? Whiskey caramel sauce? Sign us up! Use this recipe to transform a loaf of bread into a magical dessert.
- Dublin Coddle - Onions and sausages and pepper, oh my! This savory Irish classic is easy to make, inexpensive and filling. Our favorite coddle recipe can be found here.